As an HBEF business sponsor, your tax deductible donation not only helps support our local school district, but it gives business partners multiple recognition opportunities to an engaged parent community. The Hermosa Beach City School District (HBCSD) is the lowest funded district in LA County and the fifth lowest K-8 district in California. Yet our community is committed to exellcent public schools and award-winning teachers and academic programs. HBEF funding contributes 8-10% each year to our district’s budget. HBEF is constantly developing new ways to work collaboratively with our business sponsors to recognize and support them within our community. In addition to the items noted below, all of our Bronze Sponsors receive:
- Recognition & Clickable Logo on the HBEF Sponsor Page
- Recognition in HBEF Thrive Newsletter (2,000+)
- Social Media Posts Highlighting Your Support (Instagram 700+ & Facebook 1,000+)
- Listing in the HBEF Annual Report (2,000+ households/businesses)
- HBEF Sponsor Window Cling
- Use of the HBEF Logo on Your Own Marketing
Sponsorships are an annual, all-inclusive opportunity. We hope you will join us as a 2021-2022 HBEF Business Sponsor.